Do you love pink Rosé drinks? Then this easy Rosé lemonade cocktail is for you. Make just one or a large batch for a crowd as a punch or sangria. Add your favorite summer fruit or turn it into a mocktail by using alcohol-free Rosé wine. This simple Rosé wine cocktail leaves you spoilt for choice and is a must-try this summer!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Quick and easy Rosé drink, perfect for your next Rosé party
- Versatile, works with a variety of Rosé wines
- Mocktail / alcohol-free version included
- Rosé wine – You can choose a variety of Rosé styles for this recipe, including sparkling Rosé, champagne or prosecco for some extra bubbles, low or no-alcohol Rosé for a mocktail version.
- Tonic water – Tonic water adds carbonation, a slight bitterness, and more citrus flavor to this refreshing wine spritzer. You can use lemonade instead if needed.
- Sugar – Granulated sugar works best to create a sugar rim on the glass.
- Lemon – Lemon or lime gives this Rosé drink a refreshing, zesty flavor that complements the acidity in the wine.
How to make a Rosé lemonade cocktail
- Run a lemon wedge along the rim of the glass and place it in a shallow dish or saucer with granulated sugar to create a sugar rim on the glass.
- Add some ice cubes to a wine or cocktail glass and pour in the Rosé wine of your choice.
- Add the tonic water and a slice of lemon. Stir gently. Enjoy!
- Rosé punch: Make a large batch and add other seasonal fruit such as strawberries or peaches to create a Rosé punch or sangria.
- Let it set: Allow the sugar-rimmed glass to sit for a minute or two. This will let the sugar set and adhere firmly to the rim.
- Sweeten it: Add some simple syrup to further sweeten your Rosé lemonade if you prefer a sweeter wine spritzer.
Sign-up for my newsletter for more from-scratch recipes.
Yes, you can turn this recipe into a frosé. Simply freeze the tonic water in ice cube trays and blend it up with the ice cubes and Rosé wine into a thick slushy consistency.
Yes, for some extra effervescence, you can use sparkling Rosé, champagne, or prosecco.
Please remember that Rosé lemonade contains alcohol from the wine, so consume it responsibly and don’t serve it to minors.
Easy Rosé Lemonade Cocktail
- 1/2 cup Rosé wine chilled
- 1/2 cup tonic water chilled
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Run 1 lemon wedge along the rim of the glass and place it in a shallow dish or saucer with 1/4 cup granulated sugar to create a sugar rim on the glass.1 lemon, 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Add 1/2 cup ice cubes to a wine or cocktail glass and pour in 1/2 cup Rosé wine of your choice.1/2 cup Rosé wine, 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Add 1/2 cup tonic water and a slice of lemon. Stir gently. Enjoy!1/2 cup tonic water